Friday, September 14, 2007

Scariest film I have ever seen....

I went to see remaking it of Halloween by the zombi of rob. I saw many films of horror in my life, but original Halloween of the carpenter of John was one of best-- and I can prove it.There is an important psychiatric difference between the original and to remake it. In the original, you do not know Michael Meyers. Whole. We only know of his bottom by description. We do not know why it must kill each one (the “fury” is the simple insufficient answer offered.) that it never speaks, never races, never jumps, never emotes, nothing. It does not even die, it makes a pause. It is a robot. You never see his face, one or the other. It carries a mask, but it is basically its true face. It is not a human being, it is a force of evil. There is no person to give there in state. You do not imprison it, you placed it on fire. (That does not function.)In remaking it, however, the childhood of Michael is graphically depicts. To curse, torturing animals, horrible parents, mom of fish knife, etc Now, he is a person. All its future murders belong to this context. Is it responsible? The product of its environment?My point always was that it does not import: you send to butchery 40 people, and it is pretty much of very that I must know. But now I sat down by thirty minutes of his childhood, thus it (unfortunately) forms part of my judgement. With some, this is why you must know the context. With me, it is the distraction with the truth of the behavior. I do not want to know why it sends to butchery people. I want to know if fire will stop it. (It not.)It also makes film suck: front, you were terrified of Michael Meyers. Now, you like are not frightened, and hate it to you. Do you know why hate it to you? Since he is a person.

read more | digg story

No comments: