Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dick's children: The Future Keepers

PHILIP K. DICK, the author of science fiction which fought during years with the personal demons, never saw “Blade Runner,” the first adaptation of Hollywood of its writing. It died of a race right four months of shy person of its release in 1982. His/her daughter afflicting Isa, then 15, remembers to go to see film in a theatre of San Rafaël hoping that it could, in way or other, to maintain part of her father alive.“I went with my mom and I remember that there were perhaps two other people in all the theatre and it was the manner that it was everywhere -- the film was a total failure,” Isa Dick Hackett known as. “I remember too much that the lights were raised before the attachment at the end, thus I did not even obtain to see that. She was like a double slap in the face. ”

read more | digg story

No comments: