Wednesday, September 26, 2007

If you like Good Luck Chuck, you’re going to hell

I hate Dane Cook. It is not any secrecy, really. But like several of my enemies of culture of noise, I once enraciné so that it does it thus good I could look at it differently and… Ya know… To learn something. I observed his special HBO, which looked with me like a monkey red-assed of hurlor with a cut metrosexual pushing piercing cries the top of its lungs, saying the long ones and unfunny stories which did not have a point and really did not go anywhere. I employee of saw of the month… And soaked my eyes in the agent with bleaching immediately afterwards. But it was right a bad film. I heard good things about Mr. Brooks, thus of me entered the good chuck of chance with an open mind, waiting to be convinced of the comic phenomenon of MySpace.

read more | digg story

No comments: